Thursday, April 30, 2015

Contrast, Balance, and Harmony

I thought I posted this a long time ago, but it has just been sitting here... so here it is.

This is an edited photo of my little brother Drew. The obvious contrast is between the color in the picture versus the black and white aspects. I'm not real sure why I did this, but I got a new app on the iPad and wanted to try it out. I  have grown to love this picture since, even though it is really cheesy. The picture isn't the best quality, but I feel like the harmonious part of it is that the cap fits the person who is wearing. Most people who know the movie, know the minions. And most people that know Drew think he could be a minion in his own right. They are two different things, one is a physical human while the other is a cartoon, and that is portrayed by the contrast in colors. Like two worlds merging to meet in one picture. There is balance in that everything is proportionate in the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment